Subject: T6.1 WS H-ASP materials
From: "Lida Politi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Marie-Cécile Ploy <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Barbara Mouchtouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <e
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "Antonis Maragkos" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Xanthi Dedoukou" <[email-masked]>, "Konstantinos Tasopoulos" <[email-masked]>, "e.stavropoulou" <[email-masked]>, "Aikaterini Iliopoulou" <[email-masked]>, "Stella Vorre" <[email-masked]>, "Theano Georgakopoulou" <[email-masked]>, "Sofia Chatzianastasiou" <[email-masked]>, "Maria Tseroni" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2025 22:18:45 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear all,

It was such a pleasure to host the first workshop on Antimicrobial 
Stewardship Programmes (ASP) implementation at the hospital setting, in 
Athens.

You may all find the presentations of the invited speakers as well as the 
results' presentations of all table (breakout) sessions online, on the 
official EU-JAMRAI Teams group (EU-JAMRAI>WP6>General>files>Task 6.1 AMS in 
human health>T6.1 WORKSHOP, ATHENS 21-22 JANUARY 2025).
Minutes of the WS will also be uploaded once prepared.

For those who attended in person, an email with a link to the WS evaluation 
form and certificate of attendance will follow shortly.

Looking forward to the next WS on AMS in Primary Care in Madrid!

Kind regards,

Lida

Πολίτη Λήδα

Βιολόγος, PhD, ECDC EPIET Alumna

National Focal Point in Public Health Training

Project Manager ΕΟΔΥ για την κοινή ευρωπαϊκή δράση EU JAMRAI-2

Τμήμα Μικροβιακής Αντοχής και Λοιμώξεων που Συνδέονται με Φροντίδα Υγείας

Διεύθυνση Επιδημιολογικής Επιτήρησης και Παρέμβασης για Λοιμώδη Νοσήματα- 
ΕΟΔΥ

Αγράφων 3-5, 151 23, Μαρούσι

Tel: 210-5212085

email: <mailto:[email-masked]>  [email-masked]

Lida Politi

Biologist, PhD, ECDC EPIET Alumna

National Focal Point in Public Health Training

Project Manager EU JAMRAI-2

Department of Microbial Resistance and Infections in Health Care Settings

Directorate of Surveillance and Intervention of Infectious Diseases

Hellenic National Public Health Organization

3-5 Agrafon Str., 151 23, Maroussi

Athens, Greece

Tel: (0030)210-5212085

email: <mailto:[email-masked]>  [email-masked]